We’ll Help You Pull Out All Of The Stops.
The hydraulic braking system in your high performance automobile is one of, if not the most important, systems in your car. A well-maintained system allows you to safely handle everyday planned stops, and more importantly, helps you stop on a dime in those unexpected braking moments. Our team of technicians at Carlock Motorcars is factory certified to perform brake inspections and associated repairs on Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Bentley, Lotus, Maserati and Rolls Royce vehicles. The team is also highly experienced servicing brakes on Audi, BMW, Lamborghini Land Rover, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar and Porsche vehicles. Regardless of your vehicle make, our team will make sure your car stops on a dime, every time.
While the act of stepping on the brake pedal seems quite basic, there are a number of interconnected components that play into a safe stop. Your main brake components consist of brake discs or rotors, brake pads, brake lines, brake fluid and your brake master cylinder. Regular inspection and upkeep of each is required to ensure your system is performing optimally to deliver consistent safe stopping.
Drivers often take their brakes for granted and don’t know of braking issues until an issue arises. You can prevent this from happening with a regular brake inspection.
If you experience any of the symptoms below, get your car serviced right way.
Signs you should get your brakes inspected right away:
- Your brake pedal has lost its firmness and feels spongy
- Your brake pedal sinks to the floor and doesn’t easily return to its regular position
- You see blackish yellow fluid on the ground around your tires or under the front of your car y
- Your car pulls to the left or right when you hit the brake pedal
- Your car doesn’t stop as quickly as it used to
- You hear a grinding and/or rotational noise when applying the brakes
- You feel a vibration or shimmy when applying the brakes